“Manor Medical Center” has developed an IVF program with oocyte donation, which is unique to Israel. This program provides you with everything you might require in such a delicate matter. Here are some highlights:
· Air transportation of fresh and frozen embryos to Israel
· Ability to receive up-to-date details on prospective oocyte donors
· Rigorous donor screening
· Israeli laboratory’s cutting-edge technology
· Affordable prices and convenient payment terms
· Emotional support
· Monthly treatment cycles
· Highly qualified, skilled personnel dedicated to providing professional patient-focused care.
· Your treatment program is highly customized and is designed with your preferences in mind.
· We take pride in our high success rate (60%).
No need to fly to the Czech Republic, Cyprus or any other country and start a long and tedious journey, the end of which (unlike the beginning) is never certain.
No need to rely on local personnel abroad and on unknown laboratories. When it comes to making such an important step - embarking on your journey to parenthood through egg donation, taking no chances is important.
Our programs have been designed by a team of Israel's leading fertility experts, physicians and embryologists.
Each program has been painstakingly developed to ensure the best results at the highest professional level.
We will be happy to arrange a face-to-face meeting for you, on our premises, free of charge and with no commitment on your part.
Anonymous Donor Program
In this program (aimed at achieving pregnancy), each recipient will receive 8-10 mature oocytes.
The goal of each treatment cycle is creating up to 6 day three good-quality embryos or up to 4 blastocysts (day five embryos).
In the event that a greater than planned number of good quality embryos have been obtained, embryos that are not slated for transfer will be frozen for future use.
If pregnancy has not been achieved and fewer than 6 good-quality day three embryos or 4 blastocysts have been obtained, the patient will be provided with additional oocytes until the required number of embryos has been attained.
There is an option (for an additional fee of NIS 3900) to select a donor from our photo-database to match your preferences.